Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Guilty pleasure

Did something pretty embarrassing just now. Oppz. Cuz the house phone rang, and I happily assumed that it'd be either daddy/mummy because it'd usually be them around that timing! So I just picked up the phone and immediately "Hello yo wassup!" LOL then then it turned out to be someone I don't even know who's looking for daki -.- wapiang then I shocked dao.

anyway met xy at bbp today. LOOL. Happy Children Day. Bought some things. Ate. Then went to Mini Toons, and I bought $3 worth of candies/marshmallows and I can't stop eating them now. :D YUMMY DOODY. I haven't bathe yet though! HAHA. I shall go bathe at 8.45 when the hk drama finishes. Oh by the way! I like the new 9pm channel 8 show leh, think it's not bad!

&& Happy birthday Siying! Happy birthday gabriel! Happy birthday Xinling! :D Happy Hari Raya tooo! & Happy national day to China? lol. But curse the milk/dairy products shiz!

Okay and tomorrow's farewell assembly, I can alrdy visualize the entire auditorium filled with people sobbing their heartz out! Time flies so fast, yes.

No comments: