Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gotta' be somebody

04OCT.
VJC open house + early birthday celebration!

Met jialing @ JE at around 11 and her papa fetched us to VJC. Sam/Debbie/Yeewen's dream JC. Met up with the rest; walked around. Played badminton. & 'flew' down from flying fox! LOL. But the weather was freakin' hot like anything! Sweat sweat. Good thing my fringe was up the whole day!(HAHA pimple on forehead that's why I pinned up!)

Left VJ at around 2 plus? Went to Parkway Parade by bus. Went to arcarde to play first:D Hahaha. After that went to swensens for lunch/dinner! I ate Mac 'N' Cheese & it was so 腻 when I ate till halfway. After that it was supposedly the Earthquake icecream that'd come for our dessert but in the end another came first with 4 balloons from the staffs. I got a shock man & it was birthday song. Thanks sweets(: Then we hao bu rong yi finished all the icecream(S) & left for tpy.

Edit (Koped the pics from sam's blog!)

Edited.

Embarrassing to walk around + take bus @ peak hour with FOUR balloons. The pink one was loose and it dropped off in the bus. MALU. Then met veron @ tpy. Decided not to take bus, so walked back to nainai's house. Thanks for the 'anything' choc! LOL. Then we were brisk-walking backk and that ass was so irritating! Made my pink balloon fly onto the road okay!!! Wa. Sad case. Hahaha.
`
Later in the night @ Nainai's!
Birthday cake with family! (But I was so full I didn't even want to see the cake LOL)Daki's 3.0 megapixel cam.
Mom's 2.0 megapixel Iphone.
Conclusion: Daki's phone cam better. LOL But both also take until I so unglam!?@!%@# HAHAHA.
I think I look whiter with daki's phone!!


They ignored us for their DS!! >:/
Meet the balloon man!

`
Then reached home and Mummy told me to try a set of outfit she bought for me. p/s I was still sticky + stinky cuz I haven't bathed lor!!! But nehmind, I still tried.

Yeah I like this. All 3 of us have small eyes!!! :P
HAHAA FUNNY. We were trying to suck in our tummy. Cuz' my mummy say Alvin got big belly in the previous picture! HA HA HA.
4 Hands Cock-eyed Goddess!! wooohooo.
I transformed and magically popped up another two extra hands!

LOL It's a wrong suggestion for me to hold the tulips. GAY LAH.
Okay a decent photo at least.

Haha alright done done. (: I woke up at 6.59am and today's Sunday! Shiz I think I'm srsly suffering from insomnia. :O

3 comments:

babe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!

babe said...

STAY HAPPY 4EVER! =D

babe said...

STAY HEALTHY 4EVER! =P