Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stay close, don't go

(absolut mugggers!)

Today I went out of plan!! Didn't even study at all(yet), shitto. Like nothing much to study already lah, sian. Okay actually still have a lot. Like all my humanities etc. But I don't feel like studying since it's not in the first week.Later study alrdy will forget so might as well don't waste time hor, clever clapclap :D

LOL. wanted to do my laoyapok Amath today initially..but then like so boring boring so in the end gave up. I felt like eating Zinger since early morn' rofl and so I went to buy after the clock passed 11am LOOL :D shuangshuang. Then I went to buy my soya milk from mr bean HAHAHA I'm like damnit aunty I keep buying soya milk now cos' promotion leh !! $1 only LOL gobuygobuy, promotion till end of the month :D classic cheapo example.

wa today I don't know how many people come and tell/ask me "how's your paper" "good luck" already lah. they think I have paper today, but no I don't. Good joke. Hahahaha. Good thing none of my schfriends asked lmao. If not I laugh can. anyway it's VERY SIAN LAH OKAY don't come tell me I've got a paper today and I forgot about it, boliao~

Walau it's already 2pm sighz. Going to force-shut my distracting tablet soon. And maybe I shall go study about fertilisation meiosis mitosis hormones and eyeballs now. Kanasai. booo byebye.

No comments: