Friday, October 31, 2008

What about now

Edit
To friend #1: You shouldn't sink in too deep. I guess you fall for people too easily, and bad thing is, they're always the wrong person. Perhaps you still can't sense or even tell that yourself, but srsly, bystanders always see better. Pull yourself up & don't give people/yourself false hopes.

To friend #2: It wasn't jealousy nor is it hate. It's just a matter of letting go or holding on. I think you should follow your heart? Or at least that's my motto. Always fight for what you want. But also remember that what's meant to be, will be. There's no point struggling to hold on so tightly and in the end you hurt yourself and nothing comes out the way you want it to be.
/edited.

Goood morning everyone, somehow I'm here again... & I haven't finish studying my bio yet! >:/ Studied till halfway & got bored so I've decided to take a break down here. (; I hate the last few chapters I can never seem to study them properly sigh.

Anyway! Main point here is because I just saw something coool from my phone just now! Saw the message log for this month. I received 1111messages and I sent out 777messages. Cool or what? HAHA the numbers like so zhun zhun okay I swear. LOL. right. It's random I know.

Ohohoh & I JUST REALISED that some people commented on a few of my posts using the 'comment' thing below every entry. and I didn't even know(until now) because I thought everyone would choose to comment using the haloscan(on the right sidebar!)

& so to specially reply them!:
priscilla: heeehe yupyup I miss those lower sec days much :/ & OKAY! Really gotta catch up after Os... soon soon! I'm gonna date you out!! Hope you'll read this! All the best for remainning papers!!
be: Omg thanksthanks! Haven't talked to you in a long long time..!! But anyhow thanks for your triple wishes, much appreciated! ;)
anonymous: Haha one of my friends suggested using R-formula for the math qn too but the answers just came out to be wrong so I supposed that the answer key's wrong? & yup A math is OVER i'm srsly glad. Thanks for your solution in any case! (:

`
Okay time check: 9.57am
I still have one hour plus to finish up my bio then bathe and prepare for the last battle(FOR THE WEEK -.-)!! Ha ha ha. Kay gtg byebye I LOVE BIO!:D

No comments: