Friday, October 17, 2008

So what

Edit:
Sam just told me that all jay chou's new songs changed name(except for dao xiang) because of internet leakage before the album was out! Hahaha I thought that it's funny. & It's gonna be troublesome to identify which song is which & change the song title. :/ But I can somewhat guess what's the new title for my top5 songs already lol!! :D

And I just tried the new mango flavour hi-chew! It's pretty nice, but a bit too sweet!
/Edited

everybody take in a deep breath!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I cut bangs.

Sudden urge to cut it last night! So I woke up today morn'.. considered again.. watched TV.. and decided to just follow my heart. LOL so I went to cut my hair immediately whoooz. I've been doing a lot of i-feel-like-doing..and then i-do-it things recently. Cool cool. Hahaha

Okay okay I gtg! Meeting pon-pro xy for lunch since she's back at her bp house today! LOL omgz I'm going to be late, opps.

No comments: