Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My life

I've turned officially sixteen today.

Birthday this year feels..odd. Somehow it just feel uhm, incomplete? Even though I've all my great friends + family celebrating with me.. maybe it's just because this year, i'll be facing Os in merely thirteen days. or maybe as we get older, birthday is just looked upon as any other ordinary day where we get older.

Nevertheless, thanks to all those who wished me happy birthday!! :D

There was chem today. Then went to Vivo for

Mama Mia! :D

went to the rooftop after that. We laid on the floor, listened to music under blue&grey sky with windy breeze and slight drizzle.a fabulous melancholy kind of feeling (;

Left Vivo at around 3plus for sakae @ wheelocks. Free treat so yes of course I'll go HAHA omg I sound so cheapo. Then walked around after that, & then homed at around 9plus.

Today's a beautiful day. But happiness level? I don't wish to rate.

It's like, you called my name
and then pushed me away.

No comments: