Sunday, October 26, 2008

The man who can't be moved

Zooooom I'm here again.
A picture to liven up my very dull blog....hopefully. haha.

I swear I'm gonna take a lot a lot of pictures after Os to make sure that my blog's not about words!! LOL. ;D WL, srsly can't wait till the o levels bid goodybye to me. I'm already starting to make after Os plans!! So excited like anything.

Today was slack? Didn't do anything much but ate hell a lot! Went shopping w mummy, supposed to find a pair of heels for my prom? But then I got so sian & not in the mood for shopping for heels. Like all not nice to me! I wanted to find a nice classy black close-toe heels. but nooo there wasn't any. Mummy saw a nice clutch and wanted to get it for me. But I refused because it's a fking 59$ for one tiny puny lil thang'! So not worth it.

I'm not even intending to spend much on prom. Budget less than $50? Not even gonna get a prom dress specially just for that one night. I'll just wear the one I have at home! So basically I don't have to buy anything maybe except for the heels? But if no choice then I'll just wear my new year one? LOL. save money all the way. Piangz I sound damn aunty. Reminds me of what daki commented on me ytd!

Coz' i was talking to mommy and it went smth like this,
me: Eh wa i tell you, O levels papers all so expensive but geog papers most worth it one.
mummy: why?
me: Because you see, (shows her papers) Geog paper got the insert part, somemore got coloured printed pictures and so many pages! Then A math all those so little and nothing much.
~Daki walks pass~
Daki: Walau you very aunty leh exam also like that!

LOL. good joke. but it's true okay, i mean the worth it part, not the i aunty part. HAHAAH.

Kay anyway I digressed like way too much :O My main point was actually that I ate a lot today? Cuz shopping plan failed. Then mummy and I just spammed food woohoo. Mr bean Soya milk! After that I sudd felt like eating OCK's curry puff so we went to buy. Then in the end bought like 5 curry puffs? Then I ate sotong balls also. Mummy got the dont knw what dumpling thing. Then then went to the tw shihlin shop or smth ate the XXXL chicken wahah. :DD Bought chocolates also. Ate bahkwa. Then walkwalkwalk. bought mcflurry. Then bought subway bread home tooo(kay i didn't eat that though) But yeah you get the gist, we ate freaking a lot :D

& I'm like having sorethroat now. Sigh.

No comments: