Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happily never after

"She says to herself: ‘You’ve left before’
This time you will stay gone, that’s for sure"


O Levels 2008

20thOct: Chemistry Paper 2
21stOct: English Paper 1 & Paper 2
22ndOct: A Math Paper 1
23rdOct: Geography Paper 1
24thOct: E Math Paper 1 & A Math Paper 2
30thOct: E Math Paper 2
31stOct: Biology Paper 2
3rdNov: Social Studies
5thNov: HCL Paper 1 & Paper 2
6thNov: Geography Paper 2
7thNov: Literature
12thNov: Chemistry Paper 1
13thNov: Biology Paper 1

-
O's coming!!LOL.And technically speaking, Os is tomorrow since it's already past midnight now!!!! wowwow ahmazing. hahaha. Plus tonight is probably my last stay-up-late night until Os are over'! But I'm getting a lil tired already so maybe I'll sleep soon.. maybe around 2. Hahaha okey random.

My tummy is aching now. shitshit. Everywhere also pain. I think I'm suffering from indigestion, I ate a lot for dinner just now ha ha coz' it's just so yummy-delicious :D Come'on digestive system wake up and work well!!

Alright & those..who wants to see my weird bangs....

Yeaaaah if you realized the house mirror is my fave take selfpicture spot. :)

& Stop laughing if you are now!!!
LOL okayyy goodbye goodnight goodluck(for Os!)

No comments: