Saturday, October 25, 2008

Summertime

Nooo O lvls aren't over yet! LOL. okay I haven't been updating for like almost a week already(besides striking off the papers after each day)!Was intending to blog only after Os initially, but since I'm srsly way too bored now on a sat morning, i shall do a summary for the week!

It's been quite a routine for me for the afternoon papers for the week! At night slack/TV/computer, sleep, morn' wake up wash up eat breakfast, last minute mugging, bathe, leave house meet jialing @ JE Heehe I got free rides to school for the days yaye thanks!, wait impatiently & nervously in sch canteen & crammed in all the last infos we could, up to MPR to leave our bags, wait outside of hall, and finally enter the hall for our PAPERS. Yeah & the cycle repeats.Boring no? Hahaha.

Shan't talk much about the details of the papers but:
Chem P2 : Easy
English P1 & P2: P1 Okay P2 HORRIBLE ):
A Math P1: Okay
P.Geog P1: Okay
E Math P1: Easy
A Math P2: Easy

Two full papers down!:) & bloody hell, the papers this year are :/ I'm afraid of moderation, seriously. Bellcurves nooooo. Please don't shift A1s up to 90% please please. Oh & to be honest, O levels feel so much slacker than prelims in terms of discipline(!?) LOL.

My eyes have been super pain since wed, I think it's sooooo annoying I'm scared that I'll go blind sooner or later omgz. ]: oh-well, back to TV now!!

No comments: