Friday, December 12, 2008

Beautiful

Good morning sweets! I actually woke up at like 7.30am when I got into the bed at around 4am. This time round it's not purely insomnia, it's bcos I'm too hungry(...) Can't believe it HAHA holiday has almost doubled my eating capacity and sooner or later i'll turn into a sumo..

So yes since I'm up and awake so dodobirdish early, I shall blog about ystd! Met the two JIAs(Jialing + Jiaying) @ Lot 1 Macs. Then walked for a bit before leaving for Jiaying's house!! Intended to play bball again but when we reached the court it was occupied and so we were damn sianz :/ Loitered around void decks and we kept moving in the shade!

After that walked to my house under the hotto sun. Went to pool! Took a lot of photos ystd and so I doubt I'm going to upload every single picture because it'd be crazeh! :D
One of my personal fave!
Erm Leaning Tower of V.
walao i was moving lor HAHA!We were ALMOST gonna jump
And I DID IT! Tyty tyty :D

Near, Far, Far far.

After that we went to the koi pond place and continued with photos!
Eh? What's that ;O

L.O.V.E

WOW i did the water spurting thing!

Left my house at around 3pm, Took bus...Aiyo Aiyo. Someone Emo?

I think my face totally OWNAGEZ.

Sakae buffet @ Lot 1 for lunch + dinner after that!!

Byebye!! :)

No comments: