Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Never think

Today's a pretty peaceful wednesday. Ystd(or today) aiya whatever, last minute decision to go to zhiwei's house @ like.. past midnight. wtfs, it was damn dark&scary at first when i left the house, walked to lrt station and took lrt. it was quiet... & I happened to watch KM31 ystd. So I was unusually timid last night. Text-ed some people to keep my mind off from the empty streets LOL.

waited for zw to reach the lrt station then we went 7eleven to buy drinks first before going back to his house. Slacked at his house, looked at chiobu(s) and shuai ge(s) etcetc! & Apparently we have slightly differing tastes.

We only slept at around 4 in the morn' and i woke up at 7plus, again. walau my insomnia is really hopeless. So I seeked my own entertainment : I FINISHED TWILIGHT! hahahaha ohmygoodness i think i'm going to be another of those girls who goes head over heels w Edward Cullen :D :D I think Edward & Bella are JUST TOO SWEET. ohman, so nice (: will start reading new moon soon then book's sitting nicely on my table alrdy wahaha.

By the time I finished it was almost 10am. Found food in the kitchen & ate. By then zw alrdy woke up but was still lazing on his bed so i forced him to get up because I wanted to head back home. However he didn't allow & bloodyhell kept the keys >:/ He told me to leave tgt since he's going out after that. Wa. So slacked awhile more.

& then I became like some part time maid or smth walau! He wanted me to make brkfast for him but in the end he just ate the pancakes hahaha. After that I sewed back a dropped button for him onto his vest. & then I ironed his crumpled shirt for him. Siao. He didn't pay me somemore, SIGH.

(P/S I think I luv my ears :D)
(P/S/S I thought said I don't want to hear sorry(s) anymore!?)

No comments: