Sunday, December 21, 2008

The little things

ni hao. :D I don't know why but it seems like I haven't been here for quite a while although it has only been merely two days! Hahaha i've been too into blogging over at my livejournal that's why! I'm running out of things to blog down here.. So i went to change my blogskin again, suits the festive season hoh :)

~This picture so don't look like me~

Haha 'am looking forward to christmas eve + christmas!! But I have NO IDEA why it's so...jinx. Or coincidental if it sounds nicer. Why always a case of missing people when it's nearing x'mas one!! Sad ttm T.T But it's okay...I'm still gonna enjoy my x'mas wheeee. I love christmas cards, christmas presents, and christmas hugs! :D

I think I need to get a new laptop soon. My gut feeling tells me that my tablet is gonna breakdown pretty soon...the sound coming out from it, the extremely low disk space, and the major retardation of ram speed.. Woah. it's time soon, Haha tablet's almost four years old!! HAHA LOL oh and i'm glad it's 21st tday!! [:

No comments: