Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Unusual you

Deleted the previous post because it's rather senseless hmm. I think I've lost the passion for blogging recently... So yeah I'd probably go semi-MIA. Proper updates only when I'm back into the blogging mood.


A couple of days ago I said I've decided that it was time for me to find a new thumbdrive, or some external disk to replace my current hard disk. I thought I could too, and I really wanted to get a new thumbdrive, everyone loves new things, right? So I went to shop for thumbdrives and I thought I found one that appealed to me. However when I asked myself what i truly wanted, I felt the need to keep my current hard disk so badly. Then I realised that the thumbdrive I've found wasn't really suitable for me afterall, it's a pity. So in the end, I chose to keep the hard disk, even though it's already spoilt - and I'm not even sure if I've made the right decision.

It's bad when we're caught in dilemma because it's extremely difficult to make a choice. & the bad thing is, whichever choice you've made, you'll regret it sooner or later - that's just part of human nature. I know there's only one person in the world who'll understand my above story, it's good like that because I like secrecy. Best part is, that only person most likely won't get to read this story either. Fantastic.

Okay right I gtg off to meet xinyi later on alrdy so goodbye!

No comments: