Monday, December 1, 2008

White horse

Erm. So in the end I didn't stay at home today after all. :O Instead it was a pretty long day out! GOODBYE NOV, HELLO DEC. Apparently I've spent my first day of december really well :D

Woke up at like 6plus cos i got woken up so I glued my eyes onto the TV with hk dramas! Then left house at around 8plus to zhiwei's house. Got back my book, passed the book to zhihao. Supposedly gonna borrow badminton rackets from zw BUT i actually forgot about it and left his house. :/

Then headed over to lot1 to meet Jialing & Jiaying! :D
Bought my pearls beancurd from mr bean, then watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua!
Not too bad it's cute and rather touching at certain parts (;

I bought lunch from Subway, Jiaying + Jialing got theirs from MOS , Then walked to Jiaying's house! (: Ate there, slacked abit. Her house is full of mirrors! I like!
Hot dates for the day!

I like this picture a lot!


We left JY's house to play bball!! :D walked to the lamsoon CC place haha, the sun was bloody hot. So we slacked @ some playground first!


Then then we made TWO new friends! Jasmine & Elaine from Kranji Sec :D They're from the school team alright don't playplay. They taught us/played with us for a bit! I was damn hot and sweating like shitz alrdy so we decided to leave. Went back to JY's house to collect our remainning stuff! Walked back to Lot 1 to buy things and all.

...& we went to my house! [: Hawhaw. Rested for a while, then went downstairs for Gym! However the gym was too popular we decided to leave the crowd and so we went for a swim!!! I think we swam for 1 hour plus. Woooah hoh. Not much of swimming lah, more of soaking. But fun uh! :D

Sauna after that! Taking photos inside = Misty misty ones!
Jiaying & I!
Jialing & I!
Bathed and all & it was 7 plus. Headed back to Lot1 for dinner we were so hungry! Took quite some time to decide and we settled for this 'kaari family' thing at the basement! HAHA! The curry wasn't really to our liking cos we chose the traditional indian curry which tasted too..full of spices for us. Hmmm. We were super full after that lah!! haha.

Pasar Malam-ed for a while & I bought some thread bracelet thingys cos i just felt like buying! Got tea eggs as well but I've not eaten it yet I'm still full omg. Homed at around 9 plus! Lool, superly tired already but somehow I don't feel like sleeping, yet!

OH By the way, almost everything today was SPONTANEOUS! I like this kind of outings, last minute & good :D Fantabulous!

Sidetrack a lil' .... For Sam!:
Hahaha. Okayokay I guess that's quite a bit for y'all to read already hmmm, so yup! Goodbye take care people! luvluv MQ!(HAHAA)

a substitution?

No comments: