Sunday, November 30, 2008

Circus

Hello y'all, I've curbed my 'haha' addiction..! Because a couple of weeks ago C told me that almost every message I sent out starts with 'haha'. Eg "Haha. Okay then where ...." and "Haha I'm not sure..." or "Haha you're so stupid...." ETC. In the end I took up the challenge to stop doing the 'haha' thing! Okay friends, go check your inbox if you still have messages from me! I reduced starting the msg with 'haha' by a great deal alrdy hoh! :D

I MISS...
Ice monster's ICE MANGO!
Sigh anyone wants to makan this with me? :D Btw LEYI let's go for piercingz soon I'm getting kinda impatient suddenly hmm. hahaha. Ok I swear I'm gonna stay at home tmrw, read my twilight, touch my dusty piano, and maybe go for a swim(if the weather's good!), & that'll be a great healthy lifestyle like totally. :D

(p/s who's reading my archives from my old blog?! HAHAHA.)

No comments: