Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Use somebody

So today's Wednesday & I spent it boringly. Didn't even meet my targetted plan to read twilight...yet. My neopet's 1yr4days old today! Cool or super cool? Okayokay anyway, i haven't done a quiz for sucha long time! Think this is the first one I'm doing in this new blog? Hahaha. wooohooo.

1. What would you do if a handsome guy confess to you?
wa uh happy? LOOL i'm superficial like that, but obviously i gotta like him first then i'll be happy.. :D

2. Would you fall in love with a guy not more than 3 years younger than you?
No way. Albeit age does not matter.... but srsly I won't ever fall for a boy younger than me!

3. How do you find school?
school's great :D Except for the homework part. I miss school. o.O

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I'll go for shopping sprees and ask everybody out to treat them! Materialistic yes but so what? I'll save the rest of the money for future uses. & if y'all prefer a more cliche answer : I'll donate it to charity.

5. Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
doubt so! All my bestfriends are girls :D

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Hmmm, being loved by someone you love. Yes.

7. Who is your favourite singer?
I don't exactly have a fave singer...most of the time i just like the songs not the humans.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Haha mmmhm, i don't secretly like people?! I do it the open way [:

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Nopez, extremely happy seems too far ahead...!

10. What makes you angry?
Usually annoying people they'll make me turn really nasty!

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years?
That'd be when I'm 26. Perhaps earning lotsa $? :D

12. Who are your top 4 darlings?
I don't even have a darling...do i? HAHA!

13. What is the most important in life?
To be truly happy

14. Would you be single and rich or married and poor?
Married & poor 'cus money doesn't necessarily buy happiness, hor ?

15. What is your favourite colour?
Honestly I luv every single pretty colour [: But if I've gotta choose..white?

16.Would you give all in a relationship?
Guess so. I'm v loving k :D

17. If you fall in love with two people at the same time, what would you do?
I dont think i will... but if i really do, i'll...tell both of them and see who likes me too! LOL.

18. Are you someone who gets along with others easily?
I'm not sure srsly, I'm usually dao to people I'm not close to.. and crazy w close friends..so gotta depends if we click!!!

19. What you want to tell someone you like? Can it express through action?
To forget is just an interpretation. (more...) HAAHA LOL.

20. 5 people I've tagged.
It's optional!: Sam Leyi Jialing Olivia Sheryl

(p/s I think I sent >130 messages in 24 hours. omgz.)

No comments: