Monday, November 24, 2008

I still believe

Trained to bugis to meet hsun i today! Walked over to haji lane while waiting for sam to come. Wanted to eat icecream @ Pluck at first!!! HOWEVER it's closed on every monday. How sad is that? I miss pluck sigh, haven't been there since.. so long ago! I want to eat their icecream again.
Hsun i's so emo ! ): HAHA
Then I kaypoh-ed & joined her :D
Then sam came && we decided to head over to COLD ROCK! haha. Too determined for icecream today already ;D

I ate the regular sized dark chocolate icecream w maltesers! Veh Nice! [: But then cold rock's icecream are so expensive it cost $7.50 for mine! LOL but nvm it made me feel xing fu eating it still ;D we played the board games available over there after eating too :D PICTIONARY!

HAHA my drawingz!

Left cold rock at 4 plus then we went to the food court there! Omg unbelievably little things to eat okay. We thought Holland V is like, a paradise for food leh!! Sigh.

After that we went to some carpark and took a few pictures!

JUMP SHOTS NOW ! :
Do Re Mi!
(btw ignore my tummy thanks!)

Bus-ed to westmall, bought dinner from BK for family and headed home! Then I went to swim.... OMG it's been like, 1-2 years since i last swam, wowwow. I swam 7 laps and I could feel that my stamina really suckx GRR. But it's okay! Thankfully I still remembered how to swim at least! LOL.

Oh & ystd I had my first piano lesson again after like... some 5 months ago ;O I became some stupid notes-retard ok, I got difficulties even finding the keys walau! Depressed shiz. HAHAHA!

EDIT :
I dated back to the past few days and saw the calendar. Os has just been over for like merely 10days! I think post-Os activities have been way too successful i nearly lost track of the time, 've been heading out of home like nobody business recently and perhaps i should stop! 'm getting a lil' tired...from all that insomnia I'm suffering almost everynight like srsly lack of sleep these days. Despite all that darkeyerings i've earned, all the outings were fantabulous & i enjoyed every session out with my friends! But I guess sometimes I just need a little time for myself to really slack y'all know? So i'm truly sorry if i turn down your request to ask me outta mai' hse!(Pls don't misunderstand 'm not saying i'm popular like no way!) But obviously I'll try my best to go out with everybody! However if I've alrdy gone out w you for at least once perhaps the next outing will take a ... longer time to come? Opps. Except for schmates + bestfriends 'cos i luv them more than other fwrenz heehee. k such a lengthy paragraph alrite gdbye. xx
/edited.

No comments: