Monday, November 3, 2008

Kiss you off

Hello awesomes(: SS today was not bad. 'Cus there's no cartoon LOL don't need to waste time analysing = more time to write for SBQ + SEQ. Okay, I still didn't finish in the end though, but only left the conclusion part for SEQ so I guess it's alright. I feel that SS is a.. challenging subject. Basically it requires you to memorise everything & regurgitate everything back onto your exam papers within that mere 1 1/2 hours, test the speed of your writing ability.

Oh, I feel very proud of myself! :D Out of the 8 chapters, I only studied 4chapts : Bonding Sg, governance, conflict, terrorism. Guess what? Out of the 4, 3 of them all came out for SEQ. LOL. I did governance in the end. Woo, and who said governance won't come out huh? Hahaha.

I can spend my time laughing at this dumbwit who cleverly studied globalisation healthcare deterrence diplomacy & none came out. You owe me one man! Good thing I told you to study conflicts. LOL. I'm your god already lah hahaha!!

Kay anyway waited for mummy @ lot1 to eat dinner together after school && I waited for almost 1 hour then she came. Wa, T.T So I walked around. Woooohoo lot1 is getting more fab than ever. So many new shops have opened (think:subway famous amos etc) walau all the good food. Now I can go get food so easily, great accessibility LOL. + more shops are in the process of openingg. think lot1 will be my fave hangout place in near future alrdy! HAHA good joke.

Anyhow! I got myself 500g of famous amos cookies. Mind you, that's half a kg omg! :O I'm extremely happy about this large amount of food for my tummy. Hahaha, but obviously I'm sharing it w my siblings duh, I'm so nice! [:

I think I indulged in too much self-egoness + self-praise-ness today :o
.. BUT I LIKE LEH.

No comments: