Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You're not sorry

lunched then caught Madagascar 2 w alvin & mommy today. Not as nice as i expected it to be, only passable, but still cute though! :)
So today's a short day..! & tomorrow's gonna be a slacking day for me hurraye :D I'll probably stay at home the whole day or smth! Or maybe head out to meet XY for a while..and get home asap. Great. Hopefully I can go read twilight or smth...have always been too busy/tired to start reading words out from a book. Yup! So tmrw it shall be :D

Oh & my msn went crazy just now. I sign in,then they sign me out. wa, scarli got virus! Cos' like just now got this pop-up that says funk_ smth smth email address wanted to sign into my hotmail..! Scary like anything. But heck. I'll go re-download msn again laterr then hopefully can use!

I'm so bored ):

No comments: