Sunday, November 9, 2008

Counting down the days

Another week's over! Countdown four more days to complete freedom byebye Ozzzie. :D Tell me 85 hours ain't too long! K it really isn't too far outta' reach.

I really want massive shopping experience I feel like getting so much stuffs and I got a sudden urge to change my usual style to dresses and skirts whoo that's so feminine so unlike the manly me but it's an urge yaye I like it and that's enough. Wa, that sentence is so long w/o punctuations I like it too! LOL.

lot 1 for dinner just now. Got my heels for prom alrdy wooohoo. Daki chose it for me, I felt that it was a lil exaggerated initially...! It's a black glossed heelz topped with thick metallic blue straps like blingbling for eyes! Albeit a lil' striking, it's still a gorgeous pair of heels so 'am pleased with it because I look tall with it. :D K crap all heels make you look tall fo' sure -.-

Here's some of the movies I wanna' catch after Os! : REC, the coffin, HSM3, Madagascar2, Quantum of solace. Anyone interested? Text me! (HAHA but I'm slightly worried that some of the movies will stop screening soon...)

No comments: