Friday, November 14, 2008

Crush

Town-ed with sam today! ;D We walked a lot today, so much that my legs are aching now. I think it's due to lack-of-practice during the Os period. LOL. Orchard is somewhere where you'll never fail to meet people you know...Hahaha and so as usual we met quite a few people in town juz now!

Ate @ pasta mania first. Then we started shopping! I was so obsessed with bangles today. I'm just so attracted to all of them today & I can't help buying them okay even though I probably only need one set for prom... Hahhaa. Bought 2 nail polishes too :D

& we went from Fareast > Tangs > Heeren > Cine > Centrepoint > Fareast.
Tiringgg but enjoyable [: Oh oh oh shopping tips! If you're really extremely tired from all those walkings when you're shopping but you can't find a decent place to sit down and rest.... GO TO THE TOILET! Can sit on the toiletbowl to rest leh! LOL ;D

Plusplus , I think my stamina is going down. I was really drained out by the time I reached home... Didn't even want to move at all. Dinner was noodles cooked by alvin for me :) Still, I'm really exhausted now but I don't feel like sleeping so early, c'mon it's a friday!!!

No comments: