Thursday, November 13, 2008

Only fooling myself

Goodbye O levels!!!!!
The much awaited day of freedom officially arrived today and let me tell everyone out there, I AM SO DAMN ECSTATIC wooohoo! :D I finished today's bio P1 in 28 minutes and I was waiting impatiently for 9am to arrive during the paper... But I still focused on the paper lah okay! & when the paper's over I simply can't help smiling to myself(!) couldn't help it. LOL.

After that was MARINA SQUARE! & somehow or rather, the 7 of us (Me, Leyi, Jialing, Shijia, Sam, Debbie, Hsun I) splitted ways to head to marina square. we're so cool like that. So yupz. Leyi & I left together to meet Jialing & Shijia @ Tiong's Macs. Then train-ed to cityhall!

Shopped a lil' while at the HMV at citylink and bwahahaha I GOT MY EARPIECE. Heehe finally a new one my ipod can be alive now! + my earpiece is the cheapest one in the whole shop :O I'm cheapolo juz like tatz hahahha. & then I got hungry so we went to XIN WANG HK CAFE to eat. Then sam arrived to join us at the cafe.

We attempted to take a picture when sam & shijia left for the toilet but apparently I cut myself off :/ LOL.
Yaye all in but this photo feels so segregated !!
This is what I ate. & it isn't really very nice .
+ Their humongous mango ice. I still prefer Ice Monster's one much more!

Left xin wang, then debbie & hsun i reached to join us! :D Walked around to kill time. Wanted to bowl at first but all the lanes were booked for a company's function i think. So went arcade (: Played daytona. First match I got 2nd, Jialing got 1st! Second round I got 1st, Jialing got 2nd! Hahahaha JIALING AND I ARE PROS.

I went to the toilet for like countless times today!
Jialing , Hsun i & I!


we did jump shots but appears like we can't jump + take photo at the same time.

then KBOX when it's 2pm!!!
Sang from 2 all the way to 7 :D Nice one. Hoho, oh by the way our ESCAPE plan was aborted ystd night because we realized that it might not be open since it's not the primary sch's hols yet D: But heck! Today was still awesome great as it is. :D

BEST DAMN THING TODAY:
Sam tried this machine thing initially and she blew like whole 4 buckz getting nothing initially! Shijia and I was damn pissed off because it was going to drop but somehow it just refuses to :/ Then the hero leyi came!!! She exchanged for 5 $1 coins and started playing, GUESS WHAT, she got like FIVE toys (!) Omgz, that's like PRO SHIT shijia and I practically screamed and shouted each time when the toy drops down whoooo! :D SUPER HAPPY LAH OKAYOKAYOKAY even though i'm not the one who got it but still...SHUANG can!

Hahaha LOL okay. So after Kbox everyone splitted ways again! I asked shijia to accompany me to buy water and suggested carrefour @ suntec.. So we walked a whole lotza miles all the way from Marina Sq > Suntec T5 > Suntec T2 > Suntec T3 before reaching carrefour. JUST TO BUY A CARTON OF APPLE & ALOE VERA JUICE EACH. Eh, we are special right :D Spending like...1 hour plus to get the drink.

Headed home afterwards & only reached home at around 9.30pm! Extremely tired.. but mentally HIGH like shitz still!! :) loollol okay I'm done with my day, I know this is a veh veh veh very looooong entry!

Let me end off with,
O Levels 2008
20thOct: Chemistry Paper 2
21stOct: English Paper 1 & Paper 2
22ndOct: A Math Paper 1
23rdOct: Geography Paper 1
24thOct: E Math Paper 1 & A Math Paper 2
30thOct: E Math Paper 2
31stOct: Biology Paper 2
3rdNov: Social Studies
5thNov: HCL Paper 1 & Paper 2
6thNov: Geography Paper 2
7thNov: Literature
12thNov: Chemistry Paper 1
13thNov: Biology Paper 1


'am living life so great ;)

No comments: