Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hot and Cold

爱到最后都只是朋友
Hhaha go get a piece of paper & write the word () , & you'll get what i mean [:

I've been blogging so faithfully these few days...! Ha ha. Neewayz, I'm really bored now I can't find entertainment. ok actually I'm lazy to go find. I don't feel like reading a book now. There's no dramas on TV for me to watch D: & I'm not in the mood to watch anything on youtube. Sigh. I think today's a bad day. :/

K actually the main focus here is my nails! 've been self obsessing over it I like it ok! It's pink, so what ? LOL. Get the joke? If you haven't: 'So what' is a song by pink! roflmao. Bytheway i'm starting to find my ipod really annoying, 4gb is too small then I've to keep choosing certain songs to be removed from the ipod >:(

This is really such a... meaningless post.

No comments: