Thursday, November 20, 2008

Single ladies

Woke up at around 8 today! Bathed and prepared then cabbed with mummy to AH. Ate chicken chop at their cafeteria and it was not bad! After that set up the stall.... Yesyes, temp job of mine for a day(!!) Mummy got all those second hand clothes etc & I was supposed to mend the stall.

Met yuji over there in the morn' as well! Lool. Anyhow sold away all those cheapolo stuffs, business was so-so for the first hour or so. Then mummy left for work so left me and me alone ! HAHA and after that business picked up a lil bit :D Not bad not bad. Earned like 70+ buckz in that 3-4 hours!

've been so tired recently.. like more tiring than during Os period ok! Hahaha. Perhaps I should stop going out too much, but a part of me still wants to go hang out with everybody. Contradicting man. I think I'm going to cut down on going out next week alrdy! I still want to do a lot of things but have no time to! I wanna' finish reading twilight series asap, and catch up on my HK & TW dramas. Essential essential k. I'm even too lazy to remove my current nail polish(since prom), I want to paint another colourrr sighsigh.

Alright TV again! My luvvly transformation into a couch potato at night:D LOL.

No comments: