Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lose your fantasy

Last minute decision to meet up with shijia today! Cos' we were like msging then concluded we gotta watch REC by this week in case it stops screening! Shijia "When are you free? I think we gotta watch this wk." (or smth like this) Hahaha then "Today I free watch today" LOL so we met up @ JP!

I took train there and I met nita on the train ! Chatted && she said there's gonna be a class bbq in dec :D Hope it'll be successful whooo! Reached JP then we went to get bubbletea & we saw ferind! & then saw weelin at the escalator area! After that got the tickets for the moviee.It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be ! But it's still not bad lah, quite nice :) Plus the movie's short like 80minutes only! Hahaha. Then we went to buy food, I bought KFC's zinger meal hoooho :D & Headed back to shijia's house! To eat & collect my stuffz. TV-ed there toooz.

HAHAHA. "Eh, don't zi pai leh you"
"LOOL i alrdy zi pai-ed leh!"
Homed after that & saw jollin + lixin on the train! LOL! today met quite a lot of people too eh! i bought food home for folkz at lot 1. Yuppz then tada homesweethome :D

No comments: