Friday, December 19, 2008

Faith won't fail

Out for almost the entire day tday! Met Leyi & Hsun i @ novena first. Walked around velocity > united square for a bit and played hide and seek with Sam who got lost Hahaha! After that decided to go to michelle's house first and waited for the delivery man to come! After that we got hungry so the 4 of us went back to united square's Pizza Hut for lunch :D Thanks Hsuni!!! Sam's mood was ... cranky. Ok I don't know what word to use but heee at least we made her laugh after that (;

Went for a 'job interview' after lunch and erm. My first so-called interview LOL and I hope I get the job Hahaha I NEED MONEY $.$ Back to mich's thereafter.

Back and debbie they all were already starting the fire etc. we went to the karaoke room to sing for abit and most of the MVs were funnaye. Then went back to eat etc. Went to the pool too! To soak ourselves in there, sorta. It was too cold to swim :O So we just sat in the pool to talk:) Cold but I like.

Then we went to cook food! Haha I'm v proud of my nuggets ok SO NICE LOL. But after that no fire. zz. Hahaha. Back to the pool for beancurd! After that then we went to change out of our wet outfits and headed home.

Cabbed home and reached at like 11pm. I smell of charcoal :B Haha am so tired now but still decided to blog cos i'm hopelessly bored currently... Hah maybe i shall go sleep sooon ?

No comments: