Thursday, December 11, 2008

I wanted you

Hi toadiez I'm here!! :) 'am getting back my daily blogging momentum again...i hope! Alright let's see.. On tuesday met up with xinyi, Starbucks the entire noon with gossip talks, good laughs over the mildest things, and just random rantings!

On that day xinyi was ridiculously vain and she complained over nearly everything of herself. Ok I complained too but not till the extreme extent(!) Pimples..dark eye rings.. droppy eyelids oh sighz. She requested these to be posted up :

She was complaining~
XY: walao ystd i went to pluck my eyebrows, see now no more hair alrdy lah!
V: Wa. Then you now famous already leh right?!
XY: Huh why!
V: Like Mona Lisa what no eyebrows!!!

Another one~
XY: Ey damn sad my face so squarish!
V: -.- people must like you a lot then, you good character leh.
XY: Lool why? Cos square face equals to decent meh.
V: No lah, cos you are FAIR and SQUARE.
(As in her skintone is fair)

She couldn't stop laughing after that she's such an idiot LOL just kidding just kidding. Oh & we randomly decided that we need a boyfriend!!! For christmas, one night deal, anyone? :D HAHA. just kidding. the stupid girl needs one no thanks for me.


Wednesday was last minute decision to be out with ling, candice and michelle! Walked around town then decided to head over to Marina Square. Intended to bowl but lanes were full, intended to pool but IC was required(WTH), settled for 10-minutes-arcarde thing which weren't very helpful. Then finally decided to go KBOX and sang till 6 plus. Homed & Onlined. by night time Wednesday's certified as the worst day of the week(as of now) !!

Bloody hate scums!

Today(Thursday)'s outing will be updated soooon I've got loadsa pictures to upload so not now ok I'm way too lazy!! :P Okay so that's all people I'll be back again sooooon!

No comments: