Thursday, December 25, 2008

Last Christmas

Hi~
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

X'mas eve was spent... unluckily? But it was still good somehow because it was spent with darling girlfriends ;) However I was tired tired tired because i've only slept for a total of 3.5hours in TWO days. Pathetic.

Met up with Sam & Hsun i first @ Cityhall station. Unlucky #01 : My Esprit bag's strap BROKE. wth my $70+ just flew away like that. )": super depressing and I had to carry my bag like a baby (until Shijia saved me with her bag strap!)

Unlucky #02 : Hsun I lost something really important to her and she was so so sad ): Sigh... Like, what a christmas (eve) ~ Hahaa.

Okay anw after that we went to marina square for bowling!! Their charges were extorbitant..hahaha and we were like some noobiez playing among those pros. :p && I was ultra nooobo because my first 4 balls were gg, all entered the hole almost immediately! :/
my camera suckz corez.

However when the game ended I HAD THE HIGHEST SCORE :D Me is awesome, awesome is me!!! Went arcade for a while, then headed to dhoby ghaut.
Unlucky #03
: The dhoby ghaut's Sakae didn't have the buffet thing! :/

So we went to the Sakae @ ParkMall to sit down first while waiting for Shijia & Leyi to arrive! Then I went to PS to find veron at work to buy her stuffz etc. Then went back to find the rest to eat! :D

Then at 6plus went back to PS. Really wanted to get the WHITE colour watch but no stock. Unlucky #04: White watch was horribly hard to find ): Veron and i even walked to the centrepoint outlet but NO MORE TOO. :/

Took so long and finally decided to just get the black one instead, i love it the same! I'm intending to search many more outlets because i can change it within seven days of purchase! Hsun i and i bought the same watch we have couple watches WOOHOOO :D

Oh & THANKS VERON FOR SPONSERING 9 BUCKS!!!

Heehe our couple watch you jealous no? ;)


Finally left PS at 7plus, took train to clarke quay to play candles!!
Unlucky #05: IT WAS RAINING wth so candles no more ): SAD TTM.

So we just slacked @ the central.


24.12

Advertisement for various drinks :D
Didn't post up all the photos!

Okay so after that hsun i left first. Then the rest of us walked around and rested more before we left for bishan's HDB void decks.. TO PLAY OUR CANDLES HARHAR. damn determined. :O

Pretty pretty pretty~

Unlucky #06 : The policeman came and told us that we cant play coz we might damage govt's property!! But it was funny though that convo. LOL

So in the end we went back home. On the way home i kept telling shijia to ask me what time was it, so i can look at my watch and tell her the time :D AND THEN I STUPIDLY MISSED CCK STATION. Laughoutloudzx. woooo reached home at like 12mn hahaha MerrrrryChristmas :D

Finally Unlucky #07: For the watch issue...we checked PS outlet, Centrepoint outlet, Central's outlet, J8 outlet. and NONE of them have anymore white watches :/ I'm going to lot1's one to check later hopefully they have it!! (But actually I'm kinda getting used to the black one alrdy!!)

From Sam's cam!

p/s I'm sorry this post seems so messy and so long!!
p/p/s JIALING's back from hokkaido HEEHE with pretty pretty snowflakes that have sadly already melted into liquid state. :O

No comments: