Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Closet full of clothes

Cut/trimmed my hair ystd @ Bukit Batok. Awful fringe it's too thin Haha but nehmind it'll grow. :D

Caught Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist @ Cathay today.
Haha don't know why it's NC16 though.

Have been so lazy to elaborate on posts for the past few days so yupz bear w the super summarized entrys. I'm gonna face financial crisis sooner or later.... Freaking damn broke my personal savings have actually dipped to $2xx alrdy THIS IS CRISIS.

I'm depressed wth so much for planning for the bbq tmrw i'm irritated. -.-
I am gonna rant so skip this if you like
: It's damn mafan i h8 it man. Emailed/Called the bbq wholesaler SO much this two days and finally settled on the orders. 've transferred the $$ over to them early this morn' (since i'm gonna go out in the noon tday) and then i was supposed to get a reply BUT I HAVEN'T GOT IT TILL NOW. kns. I texted them etc when i was out BEFORE 6pm , no replies still. By the time I got home i called and wtfs after 6pm = CLOSED. (!!!?)

Bloody pray that they'll get back to me by tmrw morn if not i swear i'm gonna curse and swear and sue them for eating up my money! & I feel damn tired of texting ppl to tell them meeting time etcetc IT'S TIRING. ZZ. Plus my free-sms limit has horribly exceeded this month. No point for me to send stupid msges to people right? Yeah so forget it.

&&&&&
WAKAOZ my ear is freaking swollen now hurrrrrr since ystd. Thanks to alvin's punch/box wtv. Painful to the max it's swollen for a whole good 24hrs alrdy and it's still the same. damn it's worse than the day when i pierced my ear and thankz i actually got a scolding from my daddy for piercing my cartilage Just So Because I Complained That It Is Pain. -.- Where's the freedom of speech man?!

No comments: