Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To be with you

Hi y'all.. i'm really tired today .. hmm. Seems like i've been tired almost every single day because i'm always surviving each day with 2-5 hours of sleep. It's annoying like that because I'm really tired physically, but always not enough time to sleep!! Have to go out in the day, talk to people at night. I sound really busy, but nah just take it as bad time management. LOL, i should cut down on social life online. K I guess i've said this a million times before already but wow I'm still addicted to the computer once i get home and stay online till late. Stupid like that.

Today's a great fun exercising day with Sam Jialing Candice Jiaying Shijia :) Basically we played bball at noon. Then went for bowling. & then pooled. After that we swam/played in water for approx 1.5hours. Finally dinner @ like 8pm and when i reached home i missed part of little nyonya already grahz sadz LOL. i'm lazy to blog out the details but in short we really had fun and laughed a lot, love you girls (;

Oh sillysilly guess whutz tomorrow is 31stDecember already. That's like the LAST day of 2008 :) I really want to do some dedications thing, or some reflections about the year 2008, really have a lot to say actually. But I'm afraid I might not have the time/energy to do so... 'Am really exhausted today and tmrw will be a whole day out thing again I guess and that equals no chance to blog out what I want. :/ But i'll still try to, tmrw!!

It's so fast. A year passed.

No comments: