Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stay my baby

Edit @ 8.18pm

Wooohoo I'm back ;) So in the end I still didn't get any sleep... I finally dozed off on my bed at like 9am. Then 30 minutes later, a phone call woke me up and I was awake again. But.... I'm officially employed!!! Will start job next year in jan.. Hahaha it's like some retail assistance for CNY candies!! :D

Okay anyway, met up with Sam @ CCK first then headed to Shijia's house! We went to NTUC to get the ingredients etc first because Leyi overslept!! hahaha. Okay so we had A LOT of fun and A LOT MORE mess crushing the biscuits, cooking the cheese, adding the correct amt of ingredients ETC.

And.... our hardwork paid off and we got awesome OREO CHEESECAKES :D Holyshitz I tried it and i love it!! (: Really glad that my first cheesecake-attempt didn't fail me. Wheeee ;)

Okay I'm so tired now since I'm like facing severe lack of sleep tday. :/

/Edited.


8D Heyhizhello, it's 6am now. & I haven't even slept yet, o.O I went to bed at around 4am and tried to sleep but was however rejected entry into my dreamland ): My stomach feels so...queasy and uncomfortable so I can't fall asleep. In addition to that, I was thinking about a lot of things as well so all the more I stayed wide awake. Hmmm. So finally decided to get out of bed at 5plus and tada i'm here now!

Will be meeting the girls later on tday!! Heeehe will be making cheesecake - i'm very excited okay it's my first time!! Can't wait to meet them and I'm so gonna tell them things : Can't wait can't wait :)

Sigh there's like no one online for me to talk to now :/ Yeah like obviously hoh everyone's probably happily sleeping like a logcake now!! Nevermind at least I still have my TV with me to keep me company :D Right... it's gonna be daytime soon and I think daddy&mummy are gonna wake up soon. Hmm kay, will update here again later on!!:D

No comments: