Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You found me

Plaza Sing with Shijia & Leyi today! Highlight of the day : KM31 Hell's Highway @ cathay! Freak. This is the kind of horror movies I'm afraid of. Walau eh. Really scary for me okay, seriously. Wa. Damnit, It's a good show, go watch it peopleee!! :D

Anyway before the movie, we were at PS && we ate what i/shijia was craving forrr,
Ice Mango!
It never fails to make me happier, no joke. It's sweet in the mouth and heart k!

PIZZA HUT for lunch then!

Shijia!
Leyi!

My Chicken Haven Pasta!
Mushroom Soup, it's v nice! Thick & Yummy :D

Okokay, so after the movie it was raining to we trained to somerset! Went to the 77th Street @ Heeren. Leyi & I pierced our earsss!! I freaking pierced my cartilage! 'am happy though it hurts like fck at first (it's pretty alright now EXCEPT when i stupidly hit it w my own hands... -.-) Mummy nagged when I reached home ZZZ. hai.

Oh the $5 thread bracelet thingz I bought ystd!:

I'M HUNGRY NOW. Byebyebyebye. I hope I won't slap my own ear tonight...erm. Oh & btw Shijia pls grab the pictures you want from here k!

No comments: